The new 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 1.5 P300e SE 5dr Auto
When the new shape Land Rover Range Rover Evoque arrived in 2019 it caused quite a storm – so much so that by now, almost a million have been sold since its launch in 2011. Now the Land Rover Evoque is available as a Plug In Hybrid which means that now it is not only good to look at but it is super efficient and inexpensive to run. This Evoque’s combination of looks, economy and prestige credentials are hard to beat!
Evoque Hybrid PHEV (Plug In)
The Evoque was already an amazing SUV but add in the new Hybrid Engine and things really start to get interesting. The Evoque 1.5 P300e S is listed as having an all electric range of just over 40 Miles which is plenty for most when you consider that the average daily mileage in the UK is just under 20 Miles. This means that the average commuter or week-end driver will rarely have to top up with fossil fuel and can drive past the petrol station with a satisfied smile!
The stunning and striking Evoque
The new Evoque is a stunner, partly because the old one was already an excellent SUV but also because Land Rover clearly put a lot of effort into the upgrade.
The sloping roof and rising waistline on the Evoque are still there but it has been accentuated through clever use of metal creasing and scooping plus elegant placing of the grill and vents. The result is that the Evoque looks even more animal-like – leopard-like in its poise and sultry smooth new skin accentuated by the new narrow headlights.
The Evoque is firmly a medium sized SUV. Normally that means some form of compromising in that the Evoque would lack the presence of a big SUV but also lose out on practicality in the city. This isn’t the case here however as the Evoque manages to straddle the fine line between practicality and road presence very well…in short, its big enough for most but still very agile and practical as an all round family vehicle.
The Evoque also benefits from the hard work put into the Velar and many of the new parts come from its even more upmarket brother.
Let’s take a look as some of the kit on the Evoque
From a safety point of view the new Evoque has you covered.
Not all safety features are standard across the model range ( so please be sure to check spec before purchase) but you can expect your new Evoque to have Anti-lock brakes, dynamic stability control, Active Driveline ( balances torque across front and rear axels) , hill launch and descent control, low traction launch, roll stability control , tyre monitoring system, lane keep assist, brake pad wear indicator light plus 6 airbags of all descriptions.
Android Auto and Apple Car Play. Bluetooth connectivity, Voice Control System, Traffic Sign recognition, steering wheel mounted controls, Navigation pro system, traffic sign recognition
There is even an optional “ClearSight Ground View” camera allowing you to see “through” the chassis and see the ground that your front wheels are about to tackle – useful if you like to go off-road.
Speaking of off-road, that’s not what the Evoque is best suited to though with Land Rovers heritage you know that you can more than handle the odd boggy field or icy January road and the Evoque can tow up to 2 Tons which its diesel engines handle with ease.
This version puts out an impressive 300 BHP with the Diesel Engine and the Electric Engine working in tandem.
The Iconic Evoque
Land Rover now refer to the Evoque as the “Iconic Evoque” and we think that the new Evoque has earned that badge.
- 360 degree parking aid
- Android Auto
- Apple car play
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Brake pad wear indicator warning light
- Driver condition monitor
- Duo touch pro
- Electronic power assisted steering (EPAS)
- InControl remote
- Interactive Driver display instrument cluster
- Land Rover InControl apps
- Lane keep assist
- Navigation pro system
- Park assist – Parallel, perpendicular and parking exit
- Push button starter
- Rear traffic monitor
- Traffic sign recognition with adaptive speed limiter
- Voice control system
- 40:20:40 split folding rear seats
- Clear exit monitor
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
- Overhead lighting console
- Overhead stowage for sunglasses
- Passive front head restraints
- Rear air vents
- Rear centre headrest
- Sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Twin front cupholders with cover
- Twin sliding front centre armrest
- Automatic headlight levelling
- Electric windows with one touch open/close and anti trap
- Evoque badge
- Flush deployable exterior door handles
- Heated rear window with timer
- Heated washer jets
- Heated windscreen
- Power fold, auto-dimming, heated door mirrors with memory and approach lights
- Rain sensing windscreen wipers
- Rear fog lights
- Tailgate spoiler
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts
- Active Driveline
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Customer configurable autolock
- DSC – Dynamic Stability Control
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Electronic parking brake
- Electronic traction control
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Hill descent control
- Hill launch assist
- Low traction launch
- Power operated child locks
- Roll stability control
- Six airbags – Driver and passenger airbags/driver knee airbag/front side airbag and curtain airbags
- Torque vectoring brake
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
How to get your hands on the new Evoque PHEV
LeaseTree- it’s as easy as 1,2, Tree!
Note: Vehicle specs change. All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer though we do try to make them as accurate as possible please check with your account manager.