Ford Puma 1.0 EcoBoost Titanium 5dr
The Ford Puma is smart on the outside, smart on the inside and smart under the bonnet. The Ford Puma looks good and it’s very nippy and well set up as a suburban or city SUV on a personal 48 month lease deal starting from only £273.44 incl VAT per month or a business lease deal from £227.87 +VAT per month.
This Ford Puma is a Petrol Manual with only 103g/km of CO2 emissions and returns nearly 63 miles per gallon according to the Manufacturer. You can also expect 17″ alloy wheels and all sorts of extras like: rear parking sensors, selectable drive modes ( Normal, Sport, Eco, Trail and Slippery) and a wireless charging pad.
The Ford Puma is a good option as a family car as it includes 3 seat belts in the back and has a surprisingly roomy boot plus the Puma’s safety features are impressive with lane departure warning, Electronic Stability Control, hill start and pre-collision assist with autonomous emergency breaking, pedestrian and cyclist detection and even post collision braking to give you peace of mind.
- Ford easy fuel
- Lane keeping aid with lane departure warning
- Power assist steering
- Rear parking sensor
- Selectable drive modes(Normal, sport, Eco, trail, slippery)
- Wireless charging pad
- Alhambra cloth upholstery with casual bolsters
- Centre console with armrest and stowage
- EATC – Electronic Auto Temperature control
- Ford megabox extended bootspace
- Front and rear floor mats and tie down rings
- Front and rear head restraints
- Lumbar massage for driver and passenger
- Sensico leather steering wheel/gear knob/handbrake
- Body coloured door mirrors
- Front fog lights with cornering lights and LED rear lamps
- Power foldable heated door mirrors with puddle lamps
- Quickclear heated windscreen
- 3 rear seatbelts
- Electronic stability control (ESC) and hill start assist
- Pre-collision assist with autonomous emergency braking, pedestrian/cyclist detection & post-collision braking
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
Getting a Ford Puma is easy:
Leasetree- it’s as easy as 1,2, Tree!
Note: Vehicle specs change. All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer though we do try to make them as accurate as possible.